Collaborating with Financial Advisors
As a Financial Advisor, helping your clients obtain their philanthropic objectives is an important service you can offer when designing plans for their retirement, estates and income tax affairs.
Clients that are interested in establishing a donor advised fund with Community West Foundation can maintain their ongoing relationship with you, unaffected by their choice to make a charitable gift.
Working with the Community West Foundation offers your client real tax advantages, as well as the chance to make the greatest charitable impact. They supply the passion and ideas; we supply the expertise and infrastructure.
- Meet with you and your clients to help craft a philanthropic plan.
- Create sample gift illustrations to provide you with an accurate picture of the financial and philanthropic impact of a charitable gift.
- Discuss charitable giving involving multiple generations of the client's family.
- Manage the administration surrounding the gift.
- Effectively handle the transfer of appreciated securities, real estate, closely held stock and life insurance.
- Work with you in drafting documents and provide you with sample trust agreements and draft bequest language.
For more information please call (216) 476-7060