19th Annual Drive for Life Golf Outing
The 2020 Golf Committee invites you to fight cancer and illuminate hope by supporting the 19th annual Drive for Life Golf Outing. Due to the pandemic, we’ve enlisted the help of GolfStatus to hold our tournament virtually this year.
You choose the course and golf with your foursome when it fits your schedule. After your round is complete, be sure to enter your team score into the GolfStatus App. Golf frequently? Didn’t like your score? You can enter the tournament as many times as you would like!
Each team entry into the tournament gets you entered into a raffle to win cash prizes! Email us a picture of you golfing and you will receive an additional entry into the raffle!
Proceeds from this event will benefit The Caring Continues Fund which provides financial assistance for cancer patients and their families at the Cleveland Clinic Cancer Center at Fairview Hospital, Moll Pavilion.
How it works:
- Click on Link: https://events.golfstatus.com/event/2020-9-051a69-community-west-foundation-virtual-drive-for-life-golf-outing/details/registration-details
- Register for the Drive for Life
- Fill out the form and include your teammates and their contact information
- Pay for your foursome
- You will receive a confirmation email that will include your team code
- Fill out the attached google form in your email to pick your course, and submit
- Download the GolfStatus App onto your phone and enter in your team code
- Call the golf course you chose when registering and set a tee time
Corporate sponsorship is available. Contact Clare Brim at email@example.com to learn more or if you have questions.