Honoring Excellence in Giving
Community West Foundation’s Legacy Society is a group of prestigious donors who inspire philanthropy throughout Northeast Ohio. Every year it is from this group that we select the recipient of The Art of Caring Award, the Foundation’s highest honor to recognize special donors who display exceptional generosity and commitment through leadership gifts.
2020 marks the 20th Anniversary of The Art of Caring Award. In celebration, we are honoring all the past recipients by looking back at the history of the award and winners in this tribute video. Our Art of Caring Award recipients have truly made a commitment to the needs of our community through their generous gifts.
Art of Caring Award Recipients
- 2019 - Bill and Jill Oatey
- 2018 - David and Martha Hessler
- 2017 - Henry and Betty Jacques
- 2016 - Aggie Hoskin
- 2015 - Dr. James and Lois Magisano
- 2014 - Milan "Mike" Busta
- 2013 - Millennium Fund Donors
- 2012 - Dr. Joyesh Raj
- 2011 - Carol and Charles Rini, Sr.
- 2010 - Linda Gross Brown
- 2009 - Sharon and Harry A. Zilli, Jr.
- 2008 - Lorraine and Robert Warren, Sr.,
- 2007 - Dr. Ted and Jean Castele
- 2006 - Betty and John Kemper, Sr.
- 2005 - Fairview Hospital Medical Staff
- 2004 - Barbara Jacobs
- 2003 - Ronald and Elaine Phillips
- 2002 - Jack and Jean Dannemiller
- 2001 - The Joan K. Farr Memorial Fund