Honoring Excellence in Giving
Community West Foundation has honored excellence in giving by presenting the prestigious Art of Caring Award, reflecting exceptional generosity, commitment and outstanding community support.
It is often said that art is the language of the soul. To honor the philanthropists who receive the Art of Caring Award, a local artist from the community creates individual artwork each year to reflect their vision of caring for the community. In the past, artists have inspired us with their interpretation – each presenting their vision through beautiful paintings, ceramics, sculpture, wood cut, poetry and stained glass.
Our Art of Caring Award recipients have truly made a commitment to the needs of our community through their generous gifts.
Art of Caring Award Recipients
- 2018 - David and Martha Hessler
- 2017 - Henry and Betty Jacques
- 2016 - Aggie Hoskin
- 2015 - Dr. James and Lois Magisano
- 2014 - Milan "Mike" Busta
- 2013 - Millennium Fund Donors
- 2012 - Dr. Joyesh Raj
- 2011 - Carol and Charles Rini, Sr.
- 2010 - Linda Gross Brown
- 2009 - Sharon and Harry A. Zilli, Jr.
- 2008 - Lorraine and Robert Warren, Sr.,
- 2007 - Dr. Ted and Jean Castele
- 2006 - Betty and John Kemper, Sr.
- 2005 - Fairview Hospital Medical Staff
- 2004 - Barbara Jacobs
- 2003 - Ronald and Elaine Phillips
- 2002 - Jack and Jean Dannemiller
- 2001 - The Joan K. Farr Memorial Fund