Grants are awarded on a quarterly basis following a review process by our Board of Directors and Grants Committee.
Who May Apply
- Grant applications will be accepted only from organizations that are qualified as tax exempt and charitable entities under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Your work in the community must fall into one or more of the categories called out in the Gospel of Matthew 25:35-40 i.e. shelter, hunger, thirst, stranger, sick or prison.
- Funding will be limited to organizations located in Cleveland, Western Cuyahoga and Lorain Counties.
- We do not fund capital needs, endowments, grades K through 12 school programs or individuals.
- You will be prompted to create a login and password to access our grant application portal.
- The first item needed for an application is a letter of intent (LOI) that explains how an identified community need will be met through the program for which funding is being requested.
- If your LOI is approved, you will be notified via email to continue your application in the same portal.
Letter of intent deadlines:
- January 27
- April 21
- July 28
- October 20
- February 10
- May 5
- August 11
- November 3
Grants Committee review meetings:
- February 24
- May 19
- August 25
- November 17
Questions? Contact Peter Schindler, Senior Program Officer at 440-360-7215 or Marcus Madison, Program Officer, Lorain County at 440-360-7370.