The Art of Caring Award, the most prestigious award presented by the Foundation, went to our 20 Millennium Fund participants who provided $3.1 million in philanthropic support, which truly reflects the compassion and generosity they have for our community.
These donors had a profound impact on the community by providing:
- 1,720,000 Meals for the hungry
- 610,000 Nights of shelter for the homeless
- 570,000 Instances of medical and mental health care
- 56,000 Days of education and recreation for the disabled
- 34,000 Showers and other basic needs for the homeless
- 365 Days of compassionate care for the dying – for the eighth consecutive year
The award was presented at the Legacy Society Dinner, attended by the Foundation’s most devoted and generous donors.